Tuesday, October 13, 2009 3:35 PM
i farking hate this shit behavior of urs, worst off, the way u're treating mi..
u practically treat mi like nth in ur eyes.. do i look like ur gf when we're out?
NO, u throw mi sitting alone by the side and talk n play around with ur frens.. when its time to go home, i follow u home.. that's all..
i wanna tell u, i will still post I HATE TERRY from some liondance troupe!!
yes, i HATE HIM I HATE HIM..he is damn bloody CHEEHONG, CHEEHONG CHEEHONG.. so wad u gonna do to mi now?
even when u go out, u cant bother to gimme a call n inform.. not to say, for the WHOLE DAY out ok.. i dun get a single call from u, u just ENJOY UR BLOODY FRENS COMPANY N FORGOT ALL ABOUT MI.. u really a farking ASSHOLE understand??
lastly, I HATE TT CHEEHONG TERRRRRRRY!!!!!