Friday, February 20, 2009 4:04 PM
yah.. here's a post i long wanted to post..
there's a few person who came and left.. and i realli miss them so.. be it drifted apart, moved hse, changed sch.. i hope and wish for that day i'll be re-united with them..
1) Lee Shu Ping
My primary school bestie.. been together with me for years.. her parents like mi alot too.. often inviting mi over to teir house for dinner and lunch, send mi home.. go out together with their family.. even on weekends, when they go jogging, they will come over my hse nearby garden for jogs.. to be together with shuping i chose a secondary school i nv intended to choose.. and i got in, whereas she was posted to a sch she dislike, and mi, getting in her 1st choice school.. we do keep in contact for the 1st year.. send letters and chat over the phone.. and.. u know, we grew up gradually and lost contact.. i miss her so so much..
2) Michelle Lim Hui Fang
i knew her when she was in sec 1.. I was in sec 3 i suppose.. although she was yonger by mi, i nv once treat her as a lil sister.. she was a true fren to mi.. i know, disliked by few of my frens, but definately not mi.. forever and always there for mi thru my diff disasters, for example, money, family, relationship, clothes, makeups, frens etc etc.. her wallet was my wallet.. her clothes was my clothes.. same goes for mi.. we share everything.. u name it, we share it.. except bf lah.. all her ex bf were my brothers.. same goes to my ex bfs.. she will pick mi up frm sch if she finish class early.. mi too.. we share breakfast, lunch and dinner together.. we search for coins ard her house when we are poor.. we go swimming, zoo, everywhere together.. her family treated mi as a part too.. her mother cooked for mi, ask mi drink this or that, good for body, for skin.. wherever michelle goes, she sure buy something back for mi knowing i couldn't be there.. even when she goes overseas, malaysia.. she will call mi everyday.. and buy lil accessories for mi when she's back.. everything she buy, im included.. when i couldn't make decisions, she will give mi advices, scold mi when im wrong, when we quarrel, nv does it last more den 3 days.. and den we will laugh it off and tease each other about our faults.. tell mi where to get a good and thoughtful fren like her?
years pass, she's turned into a woman i dun know anymore.. the people she mixes with are mexican, places she go is high class, speaks like a eurasian. has a successful career earning a few k every month.. although we have each other's contac, we dun contact each other anymore..
3) Xue Yi
A lovely fren who will rush down in the middle of the night just to be there for you.. Lend you her listening ears anytime u need and bring you to places u've nv been before, for roundings, yummy food etc etc..
I so miss u girls..
Now i'm left with onli a few gfs, i'll make sure they dun drift away! Mark my words girls!!
Recent song addiction -Thunder by Boys like GirlsToday is a winding road it's taken me to places that I didn't want to go
Whoa
Today in the blink of an eye I'm holding on to something and I do not know why
I tried
I tried to read between the lines
(I tried to look in your eyes)
I want a simple explanation
(For what I'm feeling inside)
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder
Today is a winding road
Tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know
Whoa
Today I'm on my own
I can't move a muscle and I can't pick up the phone
I don't know
And now I'm itching for the tall grass
And longing for the breeze
I need to step outside
Just to see if I can breathe
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder
Yeah I'm walking on a tightrope
I'm wrapped up in vines
I think I'll make it out
But you just gotta give me time
Strike me down with lightning
Let me feel you in my veins
I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain
Today is a winding road, it's taken me to places that I didn't want to go
Whoa
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your voice
Was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
Oh baby bring
On the pain
And listen to the thunder